[labnetwork] Denton Integrity Control System - Parts needed

Spinner, Gary gary.spinner at ien.gatech.edu
Fri Feb 26 21:53:12 EST 2021

Hi James,

Please share some pictures of the parts you require. A few years ago, we upgraded the controls on our Denton Infinity evaporator system. We might have the parts you need to keep your system running until you complete your upgrade.

Thanks,

Gary Spinner - Sr. Asst. Dir-Research Ops
The Institute for Electronics and Nanotechnology at Georgia Tech
345 Ferst Drive, Atlanta GA, 30332
(o) 404.385.5252 | (c) 404.391.9182
https://cleanroom.gatech.edu/