[labnetwork] SUSS mask aligner consumable replacement

Nava Ariel-Sternberg na2661 at columbia.edu
Mon Jan 4 12:21:20 EST 2021

Hi all,

I hope you all had a good and relaxing break. Happy New Year!

I was hoping to see if anyone has ever replaced the ellipsoidal reflector in
a SUSS mask aligner and can provide some assistance/tips. It shouldn't be
too complicated but we want to make sure we do it right and don't miss
anything that could potentially degrade the tool's performance.

The company is refusing to help us.

Any procedures/pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Nava

Nava Ariel-Sternberg, Ph.D.

Director of CNI Shared Labs

Columbia University