[labnetwork] PlasmaScope Horiba Jobin Yvon

Bernd Fruhberger bfruhberger at ucsd.edu
Tue Jan 5 16:34:47 EST 2021

Hello everyone,
I am wondering if anyone could help us out with some very old software for
a PlasmaScope End Point Detector from Horiba Jobin Yvon. We have contacted
the original supplier but they don't seem to be able to help (we purchased
the tool ~2003; the system label says "Type: 23300318 C").
The hard drive in the system died. We were able to replace the drive,
install the ancient operating system but the original software from Horiba
(disc labeled "PlasmaScope" is unreadable).
Would anyone out there have a copy of the software to help us out? I've
attached a couple of images of the original software CD.
Thanks a lot!
Bernd

--
Bernd Fruhberger, PhD
Technical Director, Nano3 Cleanroom Facility
bfruhberger at ucsd.edu
http://sdni.ucsd.edu/
http://nano3.calit2.net/