[labnetwork] Job advertisement for the lab network

Jenni Kuokkanen jenni at meetiqm.com
Thu Jan 21 08:43:33 EST 2021

Hello,

I heard about labnetwork email listing and possibility to advertise a job opening for the recipients.

We at IQM (Espoo, Finland) are looking to hire a Cleanroom & Facilities Manager and wonder if we could attract interest for the position via labnetwork.

Here is a link to the job ad: https://iqm.teamtailor.com/jobs/1053053-cleanroom-and-facilities-manager

Please let me know if you can help me sharing this and if there is anything else you would need.

Kind regards,

Jenni Kuokkanen
HR Manager
IQM Finland Oy
+358401483660
Keilaranta 19, 02150 Espoo, Finland
www.meetiqm.com<http://www.meetiqm.com>

 This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.