[labnetwork] reducing noise in the chase area

Morrison, Richard H., Jr rmorrison at draper.com
Thu Jul 8 08:32:18 EDT 2021

You could try to place sound enclosures around your pumps, just need to be careful of the heat buildup.

Here is a link for that:  https://www.acoustiblok.com/2018/05/15/vacuum-pump-noise-enclosures/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-prOk7zT8QIVj3xvBB1jcAmREAAYASAAEgK8XPD_BwE

A lot of pump suppliers ell exhaust silencers, we did that on our EBARA pumps and really reduced the noise.

Rick

Richard Morrison
PMTS
Draper Laboratory