[labnetwork] Fw: ICP STS ASE Issue

Shepard, Jeremiah J jshepar at purdue.edu
Thu Jul 22 09:52:06 EDT 2021

Ok so here are my process parameters:

#1 Recipe (this is the "standard recipe" for users)
10 second Etch / 10 second Dep
30 mTorr Etch pressure / 50 mTorr Dep pressure
1000 watts Etch coil / 1000 watts Dep coil
10 watts Etch Platen Hf / 0 watts Dep Platen Hf
250 sccm Sf6 with 30 sccm O2 Etch gas / 100 sccm C4F8 Dep gas

#2 Recipe (This is not standard but is still producing grass)
5 second Etch / 5 second Dep
25 mTorr Etch pressure / 25 mTorr Dep pressure
450 watts Etch coil / 800 watts Dep coil
13 watts Etch Platen Hf / 0 watts Dep Platen Hf
85 sccm Sf6 with 8.5 O2 Etch gas / 130 sccm C4F8 Dep gas

Etch and tune caps are Auto tuned so I'm not sure how to adjust these if possible.

Thanks,
Jerry