[labnetwork] Opening for Director position for Nanofabrication Core Lab at KAUST

Kun Li kun.li at kaust.edu.sa
Sun Mar 28 01:09:19 EDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

We are looking for a director for our Nanofabrication Core Lab at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). The detailed information is available in the attached document.

KAUST offers highly competitive package and outstanding working and living environment. If you are interested, please send your CV to me or our HR representative listed in the document.

Best wishes,

Kun

Kun Li, Ph. D
Acting Facility Director, Materials Characterization, Nanofabrication and Plant Growth
P. O. Box 2058, Building 1, # 3419
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
Thuwal 23955-6900, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Tel: +966 (0) 12 8082331 Mobile: +966 (0) 544700336