[labnetwork] Job Posting for Purdue University

Shepard, Jeremiah J jshepar at purdue.edu
Thu May 13 14:19:47 EDT 2021

Purdue University seeks an Instrumentation Engineer / Scientist to join our Amy Instrumentation Facility in the Department of Chemistry. The facility has a long standing tradition of collaborating with faculty to develop new and novel scientific instrumentation hardware and methodologies to solve cutting edge research and education objectives.  For a glimpse of the challenges we enjoy and what our people do, visit our website at https://www.chem.purdue.edu/jafci.   For information on applying, visit:

External posting link for those off campus

https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=12950&company=purdueuniv

Internal posting link for those on campus

https://performancemanager8.successfactors.com/sf/jobreq?jobId=12950&company=purdueuniv