[labnetwork] Yellow filters for litho room: what specs are out there?

Xin (Shane) GUO sguo18 at yorku.ca
Thu May 27 10:02:39 EDT 2021

Hello Mario,

I saw your past post regarding amber UV filter films for the cleanroom. I
am in a similar situation looking for UV filter films for our cleanroom
lights. Lithoprotect is also what I have found so far. I am wondering if
you have identified suppliers from North America and can share such
information with me.

Best

*Shane Guo, PhD, P.Eng.,* *PMP*
*Lab Manager*
*York MicroFab Facilities (YMF)/ESSE*
C 289-588-6605
T 416-736-2100 ext 44160
sguo18 at yorku.ca | lassonde.yorku.ca
Lassonde School of Engineering | York University
RM037, Bergeron Building
4700 Keele Street Toronto ON, Canada M3J 1P3