[labnetwork] Open position on Rice Nanofabrication Facility (RNF) team

Timothy J Gilheart gilheart at rice.edu
Mon Nov 22 11:28:25 EST 2021

Greetings colleagues,

We have an opening on our team for another research scientist to complete our staff of three. More job information and application submission link available here:

https://emdz.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1001/job/656 <https://emdz.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1001/job/656>

Details about our facility can be found here:

https://research.rice.edu/sea/rice-nanofabrication-facility <https://research.rice.edu/sea/rice-nanofabrication-facility>

At Rice, the cleanroom is part of the Shared Equipment Authority (SEA), a larger umbrella organization under the Vice Provost for Research, that administers most shared core labs (electron microscopy, nanofab cleanroom, NMR, mass spec, optical microscopy, XRD, etc) located throughout the university. This position is part of the SEA's collegial team of scientists that support research efforts from the schools of engineering and natural sciences.  More information about the SEA can be found on our website:

https://sea.rice.edu/ <https://sea.rice.edu/>

If you know a good candidate, please pass this information along to them. Interested candidates are welcome to contact me directly with any questions.

Tim Gilheart, Ph.D.
Research Scientist - Nanofabrication Cleanroom Manager,
Shared Equipment Authority (SEA), Rice University
Cell: 832-341-5488 | Office: 713-348-3159 | gilheart at rice.edu