[labnetwork] Pricing on used modular cleanrooms?

Stephen Howe info at fabsurplus.com
Thu Oct 14 04:05:25 EDT 2021

Dear Matt,
I am a used semiconductor equipment dealer, but I have bought and sold
also cleanrooms and facilities equipment.The prices have a lot of
variation. This is because cleanrooms are bulky and difficult to store,
and also get damaged if you store then in unsuitable conditions e.g. a
damp warehouse. So, if an owner has a lot of cleanroom they need to
remove, then they will drop the price down a lot to free up the space.
If you can contact me directly so as I can understand your
requirements, and if you are buying or selling, then I can have a look
round to see if I can find something suitable.
Yours sincerely,
SDI Fabsurplus GroupStephen HoweCompany Owneremail:
info at fabsurplus.comMobile (USA) : +1 830-388-1071Mobile (Italy) : +39
335-710-7756WWW.FABSURPLUS.COMYour Marketplace for Used Semiconductor
Equipment