[labnetwork] Columbia University Startup seeking Postdoc - NSF support

Stylianos Siontas s.siontas at lelantostech.com
Fri Oct 22 11:24:40 EDT 2021

Dear all,

Lelantos is a startup based out of Columbia University, developing gas
sensors targeted to IoT applications in threat detection, air quality
monitoring and medical diagnostics markets. We are seeking to hire a
postdoctoral researcher to join our team in New York City operating out of
Columbia University, which will be supported by the NSF I-PERF program.

Please see attached job description and feel free to share with fitting
candidates.

--

Stylianos Siontas | PhD

Co-founder & CEO | Lelantos