[labnetwork] Tube cleaner looking for new home

Vicky Diadiuk diadiuk at mit.edu
Wed Sep 1 17:03:19 EDT 2021

Hi,
 We have a fully functional, seldom-used, 6”-diameter diffusion tube cleaning station that we no longer need.
The tool measurements are:
3'9" Wide
6' 7.5" Height
There is a small structure in the front left of the tool (visible in the picture) that makes the tool 10" taller. With that in place the tool is 7' 5.5" tall
10' 6" Length
This measurement includes the electrical box mounted to the left side of the tool (visible in the picture).

Pls contact me directly if you are interested in it.
Thx,
Vicky
diadiuk at mit.edu