[labnetwork] ventilated trash can

Zuzanna A. Lewicka zlewicka at princeton.edu
Wed Sep 15 16:49:35 EDT 2021

Hello,
In PRISM Cleanroom (https://prism-cleanroom.princeton.edu/ ) solvent/photoresist-contaminated objects (soaked wipes, swabs, etc…) are considered hazardous waste and need to be placed in labeled, and closed plastic container located inside the fume hood. When hazardous waste container gets full, staff will collect it for disposal.

Best regards,
Zuzanna Lewicka