[labnetwork] Removal of Old Plasma Tools - UK Based

James Grant James.Grant at glasgow.ac.uk
Mon Sep 20 04:41:47 EDT 2021

Hello,

Overwhelmed with the response. Many thanks to all who have contacted me.

Want to emphasise that at the moment we are just gathering information. I need to collate findings and present to GU colleagues who are actually tasked with removal of these tools.

Was encouraged by Owain Clark (Southampton University) to collate information and send a summary email so that other labnetwork folks could benefit. Decided best just to list those who contacted me offering their services. I hope that's ok.

  *   Class<https://classoneequipment.com/> <https://classoneequipment.com/> One<https://classoneequipment.com/> <https://classoneequipment.com/> - Graham Webb: gwebb at classoneequipment.com<mailto:gwebb at classoneequipment.com>
  *   IES <https://www.ies.co.uk/> -  Darren Richards: darrenr at ies.co.uk<mailto:darrenr at ies.co.uk>
  *   CSI Semi <https://www.csisemi.com/home/contact/> - Paul Cahill: paul at csisemi.com<mailto:paul at csisemi.com>
  *   U4Global Solutions Ltd <https://www.u4global.com/> - Alan Routledge: alan at u4global.com<mailto:alan at u4global.com>
  *   OIPT<https://plasma.oxinst.com/> - Paul Eburne: plasmasupport-emea at oxinst.com<mailto:plasmasupport-emea at oxinst.com>