[labnetwork] 6 inch wafer bonding with alignment capability

Adam Legacy dradamlegacy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 17:57:53 EDT 2021

Dear Lab Network community,
We are looking for a company/university that can perform wafer bonding. We
have 150 mm Si wafers with 6 microns Copper and 2 microns Indium on
patterned areas on both wafers to be bonded. The alignment marks are
compatible with the AML AWB-08 Wafer Bonder (116 mm apart from each other).
We have not performed this process before and it is new to our company. We
have the process parameters to start with.
Could you please make recommendations?
Marvell lab at UC Berkeley is excluded from this request, which we have
already discussed with them.
Best regards,
Adam.