[labnetwork] Looking for a home for older mask making equipment :Mann PG1600, Mann PG3000 and Jade step and Repeat Camera

Robert Vandusen RobertVandusen at cunet.carleton.ca
Thu Apr 7 12:01:39 EDT 2022

Hi everyone.
A while ago one of my colleagues reached out to see if there was any interest in our older mask making equipment.
Before disposing I thought I would check again to see if there was any interest in the systems themselves or any parts.
We have a Mann PG1600, a Mann PG3000 and Jade step and Repeat Camera.    All 3 systems were in working order a few years ago when we stopped using them.
The PG3000 did have an intermittent stage error.

I can send more details and pictures if needed.

Thanks
Rob
Robert Vandusen
Technical Officer, Microfabrication Lab