[labnetwork] Silicon Carbide wafers CMP

N P Vamsi Krishna vamsinittala at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 15:12:49 EDT 2022

Hello Labnetwork community,

Hope this email finds you well.

We are looking for CMP on our SiC wafers (15 cm X 15 cm pieces). Can
anybody recommend any university facility or any company that can do this
job for us? ? Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks & best regards,
Vamsi

Pavani Vamsi Krishna Nittala, PhD

*Staff Scientist*

Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering, *The University of Chicago *

*Resident **Associate*

Center for Nanoscale Materials, *Argonne National Laboratory *

Phone: 1 (331) 757-8565

N.P.  Vamsi Krishna, PhD