[labnetwork] Invitation to the CNF 45th Anniversary Celebration, October 18th

Melanie-Claire Mallison mallison at cnf.cornell.edu
Fri Aug 5 15:17:58 EDT 2022

Dear Colleagues:

2022 is the 45th anniversary year of the Cornell NanoScale Facility (CNF)!

We are planning an extra special in-person annual meeting and
celebration on Tuesday, October 18th.

Many of our invited speakers have confirmed and are now listed online --
https://cnf.cornell.edu/events/annual_meeting/2022 -- and the day will
conclude with a panel discussion of selected speakers and finally, the
always popular Poster Session & Corporate Soiree.

Please keep an eye on the site for more developments as we firm up our
schedule and activities.

Registration is now open online! Everyone is welcome and invited to
attend this special day of presentations, panel discussions, posters
galore, and of course, excellent food and even better company.

Please join us in celebrating forty-five years of very small stuff.....

Sincerely,
Melanie-Claire

--
::

Ms. Melanie-Claire Mallison
Cornell NanoScale Facility (CNF)
CNF Public Relations & Publications Associate
CNF REU Program Coordinator

Email: mallison at cnf.cornell.edu

Four ways to follow the CNF!
https://cnf.cornell.edu/highlights/socialmedia