[labnetwork] Surplus vacuum equipment available

Pete Amstutz pete at creatvmicrotech.com
Tue Aug 23 13:43:47 EDT 2022

I am a '67 EE graduate.  My company has some surplus vacuum equipment: a vacuum chamber, vacuum pump, and some instrumentation.  It's at least 20 years old and has not been used during that time.  A friend recently told me that this network would be a way to find someone who could use this kind of thing.

Pete Amstutz, VP
Creatv MicroTech, Inc.
11609 Lake Potomac Drive
Potomac, MD 20854
Tel 301-983-2553
Cell 240-441-3411
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system.