[labnetwork] CDA and copper piping

Matthew Moneck mmoneck at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Dec 7 20:32:52 EST 2022

Hi Kevin,

All of the mains and laterals for our -100F dewpoint compressed air are
copper.  We have not experienced any issues.  If you have any concerns
about particulate, you can install point of use filters, but have not
needed to do so.

Best Regards,

Matt

--

*Matthew T. Moneck, Ph.D*

Executive Director, Claire & John Bertucci Nanotechnology Laboratory

Electrical & Computer Engineering | Carnegie Mellon University

5000 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890

Phone:  412-268-5430

ece.cmu.edu <http://www.ece.cmu.edu/>

nanofab.ece.cmu.edu <http://www.nanofab.ece.cmu.edu/>