[labnetwork] SEM comparison

Zare Bidoky, Fazel fazel.zarebidoky at dupont.com
Wed Feb 2 22:01:19 EST 2022

Dear Network,

I was wondering if anyone has experience with newer models of JEOL and Hitachi SEMs and could kindly compare them. I also wondered if anyone used JEOL EDS and could comment on its quality in comparison to Oxford EDS.

Our main application is polymer film characterization.
We are also interested in getting polymer sidewall roughness and defects.

Appreciate your inputs.

Regards,
Fazel

Fazel Zare Bidoky Ph.D.

Microfabrication Lab Leader

Applied Engineering

Electronics & Industrial

DuPont Specialty Products USA, LLC

Pronouns: He/Him/His

Office Number: +1-302-695-1343<tel:+13026951343>

Experimental Station (E336/A121-2)

200 Powder Mill Road

Wilmington, DE 19803
new.dupont.com <https://www.new.dupont.com/>

This communication is for use by the intended recipient and contains information that may be Privileged, confidential or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of this e-mail,in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended", this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment, or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

Francais Deutsch Italiano Espanol Portugues Japanese Chinese Korean

https://www.dupont.com/email-disclaimer.html