[labnetwork] TEM Management and Training Survey Results

Gerald Lopez lopezg at seas.upenn.edu
Tue Feb 15 13:34:46 EST 2022

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you to the over 20 sites that responded to the survey. While the data
is still under review on our end, we would like to share our analysis
dashboard with the Labnetwork community.

*The survey results dashboard can be found at:*
*https://geraldlopez.shinyapps.io/labnetwork_tem_training_survey/
<https://geraldlopez.shinyapps.io/labnetwork_tem_training_survey/>.*

Using the fields on the left of the page, you can filter the results based
on selected responses. Moreover, the pie charts can be "unraveled" using
the checkbox to visualize the spread of any chosen factor. For example, if
you want to see how tool rates are spread across the respondents, tick the
checkbox, *Unravel Charts and Group by factor*, and select *Tool Rate* from
the dropdown below. Looking at the *Organization Type *chart, you should
see how Tool rates stack up in academia vs. industry or across the number
of TEM trainers a site has.

We hope this tool can help you assess your TEM training operations. If
there is interest in discussing these survey results over a Zoom call,
please let me know, and we'll make it happen.

Thank you again.

Best,
Gerald-

Gerald G. Lopez, Ph.D. (he/him/his)
Director of Operations and Business Development
University of Pennsylvania
Singh Center for Nanotechnology
3205 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104