[labnetwork] Touchscreen problem, SUSS MJB4, CNS, Harvard

Cohen, Ana N CTR USARMY DEVCOM ARL (USA) ana.n.cohen.ctr at army.mil
Fri Jan 21 10:11:29 EST 2022

All our SUSS MA6 aligner repair is with Mark Anderson (owns AlignTech, LLC). He comes on site for the PM and big maintenance visits, but also always super helpful and responsive over the phone for quick troubleshooting. Phone: 802-878-0199

Not sure his experience with the MJB4 in particular, but he is well versed in older versions of SUSS aligners and last I knew he was actually getting specific training on some of the more computer-based systems. Based in Vermont, so would definitely easy travel for the Northeast. Should be able to tell you right away if it’s a repair he can manage.

Best of luck!

--

Ana N. Cohen [she/her/hers]

Photolithography Technician