[labnetwork] Honeywell MST Sensors

Frank Gambino Frank.Gambino at dodtec.com
Thu Jun 16 10:57:16 EDT 2022

Hello Hadi,

DOD Manufacturers gas detection system and have worked with the majority of University Cleanrooms.  We have been able to maintain delivery times with only slight increase on some items on deliveries(1+ week additional).

You also have an issue as the hardware is no longer manufactured by Honeywell based on their website and the attached statement:

https://sps-support.honeywell.com/s/article/When-is-the-Satellite-XT-End-of-Life

You should consider upgrading  your system with a product that will supportable in the future as the sensors delivery issue will probably continue since the product is longer manufactured.

Regards,

Frank Gambino
DOD Technologies, Inc.
1-815-788-5200 Office