[labnetwork] Gas Panel Vendor

Dennis Schweiger schweig at umich.edu
Tue Mar 29 12:20:42 EDT 2022

Bill,

We've used Applied Energy Systems (610.647.8744) in PA for a lot of our
stuff at the LNF.  I/we have used them as a vendor for over 20 years, and
have always had very good luck with their equipment, and service.

For example, I just bought the following automated mini gas cabinets for
about $23.2K each.

"Mini gas cabinet for H2S/H2Se with 5-valve fully automatic manifold with
HPM900 PLC Controller w/ 9" Touchscreen, Automatic Shut-Down, Fully Auto
Purge, Transducer / IPS Based Pressure Monitoring, Dual Outlets, color
coded handles, Vacuum Access port, DISS cylinder connection, Analog Gauge
on Low Pressure Side After Transducer Before EFS"

Feel free to give me a call if you want to discuss further.

Dennis Schweiger
University of Michigan/LNF
Facilities Supervisor

734.647.2055 Ofc