[labnetwork] Gas Panel Vendor

Collins, Deon deonc69 at illinois.edu
Tue Mar 29 16:07:32 EDT 2022

Critical Systems INC made our NH3 board for our MOCVD. They are located in Boise but do work nationwide.

Their  info is

(877) 572-5515 7000 West Victory Rd. Boise, Idaho 83709

They have done a lot of work in our facility. It is top notch.

Deon D. Collins

FACILITY MANAGER
Holonyak Lab
208 N Wright St Rm. 248 | 2250
Urbana, IL 61801
217-300-7531 | deonc69 at illinois.edu<mailto:deonc69 at illinois.edu>

[https://webtools.illinois.edu/webservices/js/ds/signature_logo.png]<http://illinois.edu/>

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.

Life is not about watching other people live it. It’s about you living your own!