[labnetwork] Searching for a used desktop RIE etcher for SiN

Rachel Schoeppner rlschoeppner at ucsb.edu
Thu Mar 31 18:34:19 EDT 2022

Good Afternoon,

Our facility is trying to acquire a used smaller desktop RIE system specifically for etching SiN. Ideally we would like at least 2 gas inputs and the ability to process a few 3” wafers at a time, if possible. We have been looking into something like the Technics PE-IIA Etcher but haven’t been finding any that are currently for sale online. Does anyone on this forum know of any available for purchase that are in decent working condition?

Suggestions for other comparable tools or used equipment retailers would also be greatly appreciated so that I can expand my search online as well.

Best,

Rachel

—

Rachel Schoeppner, Ph.D

Quantum Structures Facility Manager
Confocal Microscopy & Spectroscopy Facility Manager

California NanoSystems Institute (CNSI)
University of California, Santa Barbara
rlschoeppner at ucsb.edu <mailto:rlschoeppner at ucsb.edu>
rachel at cnsi.ucsb.edu <mailto:rachel at cnsi.ucsb.edu>