[labnetwork] UV light bulbs for mask aligner

Joonhyeong Park telemann0 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 19:26:04 EDT 2022

Hello,

We have purchased Ushio 350DS from SOSLightBulbs.com. I can see that they are selling OSRAM bulb with same spec. You may check there with 1000W.
I am not sure about whether they suffered supply chain issue or not. Last year, it was delivered in a week.

Regards,

Joon Park
Research Engineer (Optical Litho, AFM)
Birck Nanotechnology Center