[labnetwork] Lamp for Backside alignment

Chang, Long lvchang at Central.UH.EDU
Mon May 9 14:13:31 EDT 2022

Hello,

Anyone know what the lamp is for backside alignment? There are no markings on the lamp with gold reflector to help me find a replacement. We have a stock of EKE 12V150W V5KD with silver reflector that we use for frontside alignment, see photo. I tried to replace it with our stock lamp anyways, but I couldn’t see the alignment mark.

Thanks,
Long
[cid:D5ACBA77-8A73-4C1F-AC6A-6E3152B30E53 at serc.dhcp.e.uh.edu]