[labnetwork] Nanonex NX-2600 NanoImprint tool

Moreau, Justin Justin_Moreau at uml.edu
Wed May 25 18:21:05 EDT 2022

Hi All

I'm looking for a set of electrical schematics for a Nanonex NX-2600 NanoImprint tool.
The drawer sensors seem to be working, the chamber moves into the closed position and the lid closed switches are working.
The software waits for the lid to close but eventually aborts.
I chased the wiring to a control card on the rear panel.  Without the schematics I don't know what signals I'm expecting to see through the lid switches.

Any help would be appreciated :)

[University of Massachusetts Lowell]
Justin Moreau
Sr. Lab Manager, Nanofabrication Core