[labnetwork] wirebonder for shared academic facility

Youry Borisenkov yb2471 at columbia.edu
Thu Sep 1 17:41:05 EDT 2022

Hey!
Here at Columbia we recently (3–4 months ago) got our new TPT H80 wire
bonder.
It looks great so far. Can get both wedge or ball tools, can have both Au
and Al wires installed simultaneously so this gives flexibility. It has
many cool features that work.
I used to work with K&S bonders in the past, and it was a pain.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Best,
Youry