[labnetwork] LED Lighting Conversion have arrived

Charles Veith cveith at seas.upenn.edu
Wed Aug 9 19:49:50 EDT 2023

Good Evening:
        For universities, manufacturers and semiconductor firms who are
looking at
converting to LED, here is a firm. It seems that they already have a large
beachhead
with manufacturing and heading into Colleges Labs. Below is the information
I received
earlier this evening

Regards,

Charles Veith
      PS. The contact information is listed below
     First name
                Clay

      Last name
                Pemberton

      Email address
                clayton.pemberton at titanledus.com

      Question/Comment
                Hello,
We are an LED manufacturer based in Phoenix, Arizona.  Over the last two
years we engineered, developed and tested our Spectrum Select Gold, an LED
tube that utilizes GaN technology to omit spectral blue light from 250nm to
470nm.  We offer our LED tubes in 2', 3', T5 and T8 sizes, they are designed
to replace the discontinued GE CovrGuard and is a much better solution
verses
an amber or yellow light sleeve.  We recently completed a retrofit of
University of Utah's NanoFab using both the Spectrum Select Gold and our
5000k LED tubes.  Montana State is re-lamping their cleanroom with our gold
and white tubes, Harvard is currently testing our light.  Intel is
retrofitting their fabs with our tube, TI - Micron - Global Foundries -
Applied Materials are currently testing and evaluating.
I would like to discuss having our product information and testing data
available as a resource for your community.
https://titanledus.com/spectrumselect-gold
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://titanledus.com/spectrumselect-gold__;!!IBzWLUs!X9VjHULAj0evD2i2z8jlGK4zaUTYvlSuUc4SKSSPit7KeM3zH-ra9G3-AQO9HmCplbeE-NiI_UfF6GsUUc7C5NE$>
Thank you,
Clay Pemberton