[labnetwork] Help finding pick/tweezers to handle 9x9x0.25 glass substrates

Price, Aimee price.798 at osu.edu
Wed Aug 23 12:39:28 EDT 2023

Hi Shelby,
I had H-Squared make mask picks for my 4” and 5” plates.  We had them made custom so they could be used in our specific process chemicals. We were making masks and reticles with our EBL and wet etching them.

My contact there is no longer there (from 2010, yes I’ve been doing this a long time).  However, we also have purchased other vacuum products more recently, with good results.

H-Square Corp. | Innovative, Automated Semiconductor Handling Solutions<https://www.h-square.com/>

I hope that helps.

Best,
Aimee Bross Price

Manager, Nanofabrication
The Ohio State University
Nanotech West Lab
Institute for Materials Research
1381 Kinnear Road
Suite 100
Columbus, OH 43212
614-292-2753
Price.798 at osu.edu<mailto:Price.798 at osu.edu>
Nanotech.osu.edu

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Commercial Chair, 66th International Conference on Electron, Ion, Photon Beam Technology and Nanofabrication (EIPBN)
May 30-June 2, 2023, San Francisco, CA
Conference Chair, 67th International Conference on Electron, Ion, Photon Beam Technology and Nanofabrication (EIPBN)
| https://eipbn.org<https://eipbn.org/> |