[labnetwork] New Cleanroom New Equipment

Bernhard Reineke bernhard.reineke at uni-paderborn.de
Wed Dec 20 16:21:13 EST 2023

Dear all,

I really enjoy the conversations in this group and I'm glad to have found a place to discuss all the intricacies of cleanroom work.

At the moment we are building a new cleanroom in Paderborn and I have been asked what equipment we will need in the new cleanroom. Small machines Likes sputter coaters (up to 45000€), glassware, tools etc. At the moment we have a small list of equipment we would like to have. But I wanted to ask you what you think we might need? Our list includes tools, glassware, hotplates, spin coaters, ultrasonic baths, a large tool container, calibration targets for AFM, SEM and EDX, and more. But are there any less obvious things we should include?

Best wishes,

Bernhard

University of Paderborn
PHOQS