[labnetwork] UGIM 2024 - Call for Papers

Jorg Scholvin scholvin at mit.edu
Sat Dec 23 08:40:28 EST 2023

Dear Labnetwork:

We are excited to host the 2024 UGIM Symposium at MIT.nano:  Sunday June 23, through noon Wednesday, June 26, 2024.

The Call for Papers (presentations) is now open. You can submit your abstract at https://mitnano.mit.edu/ugim-abstract

We will stagger the review of abstracts into early & late submissions. The submission deadline for "early" review is Feb 15, while the "late" reviews start Apr 15.

General information about UGIM for attendees as well as vendors/sponsors is posted at  http://ugim.mit.edu  along with relevant timepoints & deadlines. We anticipate registration to open in mid-January (after some final edits to the registration system).

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Boston next summer!

Jorg & Anna