[labnetwork] High footfall in the cleanroom

Philipp Altpeter philipp.altpeter at lmu.de
Sat Dec 23 09:29:41 EST 2023

Dear Savitha,

During covid we restricted the number of people working in the cleanroom
simultaneously by implementing a booking calendar (in form of a doodle
poll or something similar) along with the calendars for the equipment.
As a user, you had to book a cleanroom slot first, then the required
equipment. If you include a buffer of 10%, it can work efficiently.

Hope it helps...

Philipp