[labnetwork] Budgeting a cleanroom build

Aebersold, Julia julia.aebersold at louisville.edu
Wed Feb 8 12:36:22 EST 2023

Kevin, Dennis Grimard at MITnano would be a great resource to ask this question.

Essentially, its going to cost more than you expect.  Also, make sure you lock in rock solid commitment of long term support for infrastructure and equipment.

Cheers!

Julia Aebersold, Ph.D.
Manager, Micro/Nano Technology Center
University of Louisville