[labnetwork] HF storage

DeLima, Terri L. delima1 at llnl.gov
Thu Feb 23 18:15:26 EST 2023

,[cid:image001.png at 01D94799.A7941B10][cid:image002.png at 01D94799.A7941B10]

We have had this problem in the past due to a lot of the chemical bottles look so similar, and the labeling of the product can be very small.
As a "best practice" we label all manufacturer bottles of anything containing HF with a "Need A Buddy"  sticker as soon as it arrives to our facility.
We also have a "need a buddy"  rule when you pour HF, the label also acts as a reminder.
Hope this helps.

Terri DeLima
Operations Manager/Supervisor
Center for Micro/Nano & Bioengineering

Phone: 925-423-4526
Mobile: 925-315-0731
Email: delima1 at llnl.gov<mailto:delima1 at llnl.gov>

7000 East Ave L-222
Livermore , CA 94550
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL)<https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCcQFjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.llnl.gov%2F&ei=AWvxUv64C8XYyAGcyYGYBQ&usg=AFQjCNE2zEfMLOrvp3oztLKwd7XmYy_4og&bvm=bv.60444564,d.aWc>