[labnetwork] old SensArray Corp wafers & wiring/connectors

Kyle Keenan kckeenan at seas.upenn.edu
Fri Jan 20 15:21:20 EST 2023

Hello All,

I'm wondering if any of you have any experience with SensArray products
from the early 2000's. I have a couple of wire & connector sets (p/n
1410-0-5103Z) complete with 3.5" floppy disk software, no less, plus a
handful of 6" temp mapping wafers (2210's), as well as one 8" wafer. Some
of this stuff looks like it's never been used, but I don't know much about
it and whether or not it's worth keeping, particularly since I have no temp
reader.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you,
--