[labnetwork] Cleanroom Phones for TEAMS

Vincent Luciani VLuciani at thorlabs.com
Thu Jan 26 11:54:40 EST 2023

Hello All,

It's been a couple years since I've posted but I still hold the nanofab community close in my heart.

Here at Thorlabs Quantum Electronics we've gone completely phone-less, switching over to TEAMs for "phone calls".  Not sure its progress but that's a larger conversation.  The phones installed in the cleanroom are terrible, lacking ringer and speaker volume controls and other things.  Thus begins the search for TEAMS compatible phones that function well inside a noisy cleanroom.  I thought I would start with a query to the group to see if anyone else has already dealt with this problem.

Thanks,
Vince

Vincent K. Luciani
Wafer Fab Engineering Manager