[labnetwork] Surplus STS DRIE parts

Roy Cork roco at dtu.dk
Fri Jan 27 03:07:51 EST 2023

Hi Michael,

Are you still looking for one?

I have found 3 of unknown status hidden away in the depths of the DTU's basement.

If you still need it then I can test it for you on our tool and then send it. Would you be interested in trading one for one of the modules in the picture you posted?

Best regards
Roy Cork

Chief Equipment Engineer
DTU Nanaolab