[labnetwork] Suss MA06 Mask Aligner

Travis Venables venables at seas.upenn.edu
Mon Jan 30 13:06:13 EST 2023

Hello,

I am reaching out from UPENN's Quattrone Nanofabrication Facility. We have
recently ordered some spare bulbs for our MA06 mask aligner that seem to
have quite a long lead time. I was wondering if anyone had some spare units
that we could borrow and replace upon the receipt of our newly ordered
bulbs. Attached is a link to the specific bulb we are interested in. Thanks!

https://rstvisions.com/products/osram-69200-hbo-1000w-d?_pos=1&_sid=c03e23b82&_ss=r
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://rstvisions.com/products/osram-69200-hbo-1000w-d?_pos=1&_sid=c03e23b82&_ss=r__;!!IBzWLUs!QGwO8lnMP0OH0tZuW6TGJCDNsgeCfuEMjHjSlWZvSOOCuYtrEZLyXK5ckCcWlREI1UuYFXdfupnVcFnBBOxe3OvzD-g$>

--
Travis Venables

Lead Cleanroom Equipment Engineer
Quattrone Nanofabrication Facility