[labnetwork] Alternative distributor for SPR 955?

Price, Aimee price.798 at osu.edu
Tue Jun 20 21:50:30 EDT 2023

Dear Labnetwork,
Does anyone purchase SPR 955 (or any other Shipley/Dupont products) from a distributor other than Kayaku?  We have had numerous issues with different materials.  In this case, we need to either find a different distributor or begin qualifying another resist, probably both.  The current issue is that we purchased a gallon of SPR955 which was "in stock."  It arrived last week with an expiration date of 7/8/23.  Kayaku's response was that they were required to ship what they had on hand first and would ask for an extension to the expiration date from the manufacturer.  I am still hoping for a better response and solution than that but need to find an alternative in the meantime.

If anyone works with a different distributor for Shipley resists, I'd love to hear your experience.  I'll share the final solution from Kayaku and summarize any responses for alternatives.

Thank you,
Aimee Bross Price

Manager, Nanofabrication
The Ohio State University
Nanotech West Lab
Institute for Materials Research
1381 Kinnear Road
Suite 100
Columbus, OH 43212
614-292-2753
Price.798 at osu.edu<mailto:Price.798 at osu.edu>
Nanotech.osu.edu

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Commercial Chair, 66th International Conference on Electron, Ion, Photon Beam Technology and Nanofabrication (EIPBN)
May 30-June 2, 2023, San Francisco, CA
Conference Chair, 67th International Conference on Electron, Ion, Photon Beam Technology and Nanofabrication (EIPBN)
| https://eipbn.org<https://eipbn.org/> |