[labnetwork] Heidelberg MLA150 SU-8 Exposure Dose

Hitesh Kamble hit.kamble at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 21:19:33 EDT 2023

Hello Dave,
I do not know on which material you are coating and expose but certainly it
behaves this way because of process conditions and energy absorption while
exposure (down the line you need to tune parameters and understand UV
penetration).

Again if it is pre-diluted or diluted with T-thinner, store conditions and
expiry matters.

Regards,
Hitesh