[labnetwork] Branson plasma asher upgrade

Sergi Lendinez sergilendi at lsu.edu
Tue Jun 27 11:08:36 EDT 2023

Dear community,

We have an old Branson plasma asher that we have been repairing for many years, but the power supply and/or controller keep eventually failing. I was wondering if anyone has upgraded their old Branson plasma asher with Allwin21<https://allwin21.com/bransonipc-3000-2/> and, if so, if they would recommend going this way or any other suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks,
Sergi

---
Sergi Lendinez, Ph. D.
Assistant Director NFF | Louisiana State University
Center for Advanced Microstructures and Devices (CAMD)

6980 Jefferson Highway, Baton Rouge, LA 70806
(225) 578-9378
sergilendi at lsu.edu<mailto:sergilendi at lsu.edu> | lsu.edu/nanofabrication<https://lsu.edu/nanofabrication>