[labnetwork] distributor for cleanroom raised floor systems

Kyle Keenan kckeenan at seas.upenn.edu
Thu Jun 29 10:01:08 EDT 2023

Hello,

I am in need of some additional/replacement components for the raised floor
system in our cleanroom, which was manufactured by Hae Kwango Co. Ltd. in
South Korea. Aside from the odd reseller that may have a some of what I
need, I am not having any luck finding a distributor in the US for this
company, and I'm hoping some of you may have suggestions. I'd also be
willing to use parts from another manufacturer, so long as they can be
integrated into our current system.

I look forward to your responses.

Thank you,
--