[labnetwork] Is your facility ISO certified?

Charles Veith cveith at seas.upenn.edu
Thu Mar 23 11:07:30 EDT 2023

Hi SamanthaL:
      The organization is called IEST.Org
      Here is the link to the class
      https://www.iest.org/Training-Certs/Contamination-Control-Training
      These are the Certs I would recommend.
      IEST Cleanroom Fundamentals Certificate
     IEST ISO 14644 Fundamentals Certificate
     IEST Cleanroom Operations Certificate
     I have combined the microcontamination and lab
      stockroom (I buy most of the material for the lab for
      many reasons including using high quality materials).
      By merging these two process, I was able to save
      $2.76-$3.76 million over eight years. Which is immediately
      passed on to the users in lower cost, which attracts more
      customers.

Charlie