[labnetwork] UPS' in your facility

Joseph Losby joseph.losby at ucalgary.ca
Mon May 29 12:13:46 EDT 2023

Hi Everyone,

In the design of our facility, we are trying to gauge how others address uninterrupted power supply.

We are considering having UPS' on our beam tools only.  Would you consider having them for your pumps and control computers as well?  What other tools do you have UPS' for?

Cheers and thanks for your replies,
Joe

Joseph Losby, PhD
Manager, qLab Operations

[cid:d0583f6a-de60-44c9-af2b-dde85d983ce5]

Quantum City’s qConnect 2023: Connecting quantum creators and users | Join us November 15-17, 2023 in Calgary, Alberta at Telus Convention Centre. Click here for more information.<https://research.ucalgary.ca/quantum-city/quantum-city/quantum-city/q-connect-2023>