[labnetwork] Operations Engineer Position at MIT.nano

Kristofor Robert Payer kpayer at mit.edu
Wed Oct 18 13:49:36 EDT 2023

Hello,
We have a job opening on our operations team for a Vacuum Systems Engineer. This individual will work on etch and deposition systems as well as the associated support equipment and building systems associated with those tools (gas delivery and abatement). Please feel free to pass thing along to anyone who may be qualified or interested. I am also happy to answer any questions about the position.

Link to posting and additional details:
https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_mit/external/jobDetails/jobDetail.html?jobPostId=28658&localeCode=en-us

https://hr.mit.edu/careers

Best,